April 14, 2012

Neavoux Duo

My goodness we have so much to catch up on.  I've been away for waaaaay too long.  I have much to show you and tell you about the past nine months or so.  That makes it sound like I had a baby, but that is not the case.  I did produce, shoot and edit my first documentary along with two other ASU students.  It was kind of like having a baby, watching it grow up and then graduate high school all within the span of four months.  No kidding!  The stress and emotional turmoil were intense by the end of 2011.  But it was worth every drop of sweat and nerve racking minute.  We made a story I'm very proud of, and I will share that with you as soon as its uploaded to the omniscient land of the internet.

In the mean time, here are a few shots from a multi-media project I've been working for my final semester of university classes.  These were taken at Arthur Murray dance studio in Mesa during their "Neavoux Duo" party earlier this evening.  The name is an alteration of a French term and is used here to describe the focus of this party: dance couples.  These were a few of my favorite moments from the evening.





Body:  Canon 5d Mark II
Lens:  16-35mm, f2.8L
Lighting:  Available light from tungsten lamps overhead
Settings:  ISO 6400, 1/125 @ f2.8

No comments: